[vc_row full_width=”” parallax=”” parallax_image=”” full_width_row=”” remove_row_padding=””][vc_column width=”1/1″][rev_slider_vc alias=”air-safety”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=”” parallax=”” parallax_image=”” full_width_row=”” remove_row_padding=””][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text css_animation=”bottom-to-top”]
So is trampolining dangerous? It isn’t without its risks. However, you’re more likely to gain an injury from football, rugby, hockey or any other contact sport than you are from trampolining. The benefits to your health and happiness far outweigh the risks involved.
At AirVault we take your safety extremely seriously. As a member of the International Association of Trampoline Parks, our safety policy keeps risk to an absolute minimum. We have a team of fully qualified first aiders on site at all times and we are the only trampoline park in the UK to have a dedicated first aid room.
CCTV is used throughout AirVault for your protection and the protection of your belongings. This means that images are recorded and can be replayed to identify crime, acts of violence or dangerous behaviour, should they occur. Before your session, we ask that you watch our brief safety video, which is used to visually explain our rules. We understand that if you’re a returning bouncer, you may not wish to watch this again. However, like the safety video on an aeroplane, we request that you watch it again as a refresher.
Our rules are there to protect you and make sure that your experience at AirVault is super safe but ultimately, amazing fun.
• All jumpers must have completed a signed waiver before jumping. Waivers are valid for 12 months
• For jumpers under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must complete the waiver
• Strictly one jumper per trampoline
• An adult must accompany children under 11
• Children must be 6 years and above to jump in the arena, with the exception of our AirTots sessions
• Jumpers must wear trampoline grip socks on the trampoline court
• No sitting or lying down on the trampolines
• Do not use safety pads or netting to grab on to
• Do not land on the orange coloured pads
• Flips across pads are not permitted
• Be aware of other jumpers and ensure your landing area is clear
• No double bouncing (where you bounce someone else higher)
• Jumpers must wear appropriate clothing at all times and the removal of shirts is not permitted
• Know your skill level. Please do not attempt jumps beyond your ability
• Ensure you land on your feet or your bum
• Be aware of other jumpers. Ensure that you do not affect another jumper’s experience by jumping too close
• No fighting, running or racing
• Mobile phones cannot be taken onto the trampoline area and should be stored in our lockers whilst jumping
• Ensure that all sharp objects, loose objects and jewellery are removed and stored in our lockers prior to jumping
• No belts, buckles or studs to be worn whilst jumping
• No food or drink is permitted on the trampoline court, foam pit area or slam-dunk basketball area
• Only food and drink bought on the premises can be consumed on the premises, with the exception of water bottles for fitness classes and baby food
• In the unlikely event of the fire alarm sounding our trained staff will direct you to the nearest emergency exit. Once outside staff members will direct you to the fire alarm assembly point on the main car park.
We’re happy to chat through any concerns you may have.
Please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01204 35 77 00, today.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=”” parallax=”” parallax_image=”” full_width_row=”” remove_row_padding=”” el_id=””][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_btn title=”BOOK NOW” style=”modern” shape=”rounded” color=”warning” size=”lg” align=”inline” i_align=”left” i_type=”fontawesome” i_icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-adjust” i_icon_openiconic=”vc-oi vc-oi-dial” i_icon_typicons=”typcn typcn-adjust-brightness” i_icon_entypo=”entypo-icon entypo-icon-note” i_icon_linecons=”vc_li vc_li-heart” css_animation=”appear” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fbookings.airvault.co.uk%2FJumpBookings%2FBookSession.aspx%3Fgroup%3D2||” button_block=”” add_icon=”” i_icon_pixelicons=”vc_pixel_icon vc_pixel_icon-alert”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=”” parallax=”” parallax_image=”” full_width_row=”” remove_row_padding=””][vc_column width=”1/1″][ac_galleries layout=”grid” column_count=”4″ column_count_tile=”2″ ac_order=”order_date_desc” show_title=”false” show_excerpt=”false” excerpt_length=”” posts_per_page=”8″ autoplay=”false” css_animation=”appear” post__in=”” offset=””][/vc_column][/vc_row]