A valid, signed waiver must be completed by all participants who wish to jump. If you are under the age of 18, the waiver must be completed by your parent, a legal guardian or a consenting responsible adult. It is highly recommended that you book online in advance as we cannot guarantee how busy the park will be. Please ensure you arrive 30 minutes before your pre-booked time slot to allow time for the compulsory safety briefing. Trampoline grip socks must be worn at all times when on the park. These are available to purchase for £2.00 at reception. Once purchased they are yours to keep and can be reused. These terms and conditions apply to the entry for Airvault and the use of all activities within the facilities. By purchasing entry at Airvault or using any of the facility, the participant agrees to be bound by these conditions.
1. Airvault’s word is final.
2. These Booking Terms and Conditions contain important information concerning participation by you and members of your party and, accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that you shall ensure that all members of your party are aware of and accept these Booking Terms and Conditions.
3. Airvault reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any point in order to comply with any changes in relevant laws or regulatory requirements.
4. Airvault reserves the right to refuse admittance to participants or to remove a participant from the premises if it deemed necessary to do so.
5. All Participants are required to act responsibly and courteously at all times and to respect other customers and Airvault Staff.
6. All participants age 12 and under must be accompanied in our parks by a responsible adult over the age of 18 for the duration of their visit. The adult does not have to take part in activities but must be present in the building, unless the participant is aged under 4, in which case the adult must be a paying participant and supervise the under 4 on the park.
1. Airvault’s word is final.
2. The Activities comprise a challenging Trampoline/ Inflatable activities and participation is not without risk as a fall could be fatal. All participants will receive a safety briefing before entering the park.
3. Airvault reserves the right to refuse admittance to the Activities or to remove a participant from the Activities should it deem it necessary to do so. This includes a participant who does not comply with the safety rules and advice and the safety system or who is deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
4. After the safety briefing participants will not be directly supervised by a member of staff.
5. Airvault do not provide the supervision of children.
6. All participants must be reasonably fit and healthy and must weigh less than 18 stones/114kg.
7. All participants aged under 4 must be accompanied directly at all times by a participating person aged 18 or above. Prices are on a per person basis and are not depending on age.
8. All participants are required to wear Trampoline Grip Socks.
9. The Activities are physically demanding and require a degree of agility, strength and stamina. Participants are advised to jump within their ability – only the individual knows or understands their own limits and competencies. If you are unsure of whether you can complete a manoeuvre, you should not attempt it. If participants have medical concerns, they are advised to consult their doctor/ GP in advance. Participants will be required to certify that they do not suffer from any medical condition which would make it more likely that they would be involved in any incident which could result in injury to themselves or others. Due to the physical nature of the Activities Airvault doesn’t allow pregnant women to take part in any session.
10. All participants are required to act responsibly and courteously at all times and to respect other participants. Airvault are entitled to prevent any person from undertaking or completing the Activities in the event it deems the behaviour of any participant unsuitable.
11. Participants must be dressed appropriately (see clothing and personal items) and Airvault reserves the right to refuse admittance to the Activities to any participant who is not appropriately dressed.
12. No refunds or compensation will be payable by Airvault in the event that any participant is not permitted to, or decides not to, undertake or complete the Activities for the reasons set out in this clause
1. It shall be the responsibility of all participants to ensure that they are dressed appropriately and Airvault advises participants to wear clothing appropriate for the activity and which they do not mind getting damaged. Airvault advises participants to wear long sleeved tops and long pants (NO SHORTS) whilst using the Inflatable activities.
2. Participants must wear Trampoline Grip Socks for grip and hygiene.
3. No belts, jewellery or other sharp items of clothing that may cause damage to yourself, the equipment or other participants.
4. Airvault will not be responsible for any damage to or loss of clothing or other personal items of persons resulting from participation in the Activities.
5. Airvault is not responsible for any personal belongings.
1. You shall be entitled to cancel your booking subject to Airvault receiving your request for cancellation at least 48 hours before the booked start time. You shall be entitled to a full refund in the event of cancellation under this clause. Cancellation on the same date will not be refunded, Airvault may, but shall not be obliged to, offer alternative dates or times.
2. All Party bookings have a non-refundable 50% deposit. You shall be entitled to cancel your booking subject to Airvault Receiving your request for cancellation at least 7 days before the booked start time. You shall be entitled to a partial refund in the event of cancellation under this clause.
3. In the event that it proves necessary to close the activities for reasons beyond the control of Airvault and in circumstances where your party has commenced participation in the Activities, you shall not be entitled to any refund (in part or in whole). In such circumstances Airvault may, but shall not be obliged to, offer alternative dates or times.
4. Airvault shall be entitled to cancel your booking at any time. In the event that your booking is cancelled, Airvault will use its reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as possible.
5. Any amendments to a party booking must be made at least 5 days prior to the date of the booking.
1. Bookings made via third party sites such as Hits Radio/Groupon/kids pass are subject to limitations of the ticket booking conditions.
2. Bookings are to be made at least 24hours in advance (same day bookings for third parties are not possible).
3. Groupon bookings slots have no correlations to general availability, discounted sessions such as Groupon are offered at selected times only.
4. Except for the providers outlined we do not work with any other discount providers, third-party discounts such as voucher codes are not valid codes from Airvault.
5. Airvault only honour codes provided on our website or Facebook page with clear expiry dates.
1. A minimum of 10 guests (The 10 guests should include the Birthday child) are required for each party booking (NOTE: if you are expecting more guests to be attending, PLEASE contact us either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 01204 357700 as soon as possible).
2. Air Tots parties a minimum of 8 guests (the 8 guests should include the birthday child) are required for each party booking (please use the email provided above and contact number for additional guest) PLEASE NOTE Air tots parties are designed exclusively for children under 5 years old. They do include 4 adults free of charge (any additional adults must be pre booked as we cannot guarantee availability on the day) should you want to bring any older children please choose to book a children’s party NOT a toddler party.
3. Invites are provided, please collect these from reception either at the time of booking or at a convenient time for you during our opening hours.
4. We ask all guests to arrive 20 minutes before the session start time (this is to give time for checking in at reception and watching the safety video).
5. All participants attending the party MUST have a waiver form signed and completed to be granted access to the arena (a link will be sent via email on booking, please try and have all waivers completed before your party session, this will make the check in process a lot quicker, if any guests have not completed a waiver they will need to complete this on the tablets in reception before going on to arena though please be aware this may lead to less jump time if this runs into the session start time).
6. All parties are a duration of 1 hour and 30 minutes (1-hour jump session plus 30 MINUTES in the party room with the party host).
7. All members of the party MUST be wearing non-slip trampoline socks at all times on the arena (This is included in the party package).
8. Your party host will meet you at reception and once guests have checked in, they will then take all guests to watch the safety video. PLEASE NOTE AIRVAULT DOES NOT PROVIDE THE SUPERVISION OF CHILDREN, THIS IS YOUR OWN RESPONSILIBLY.
9. A 50% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required at the time of booking.
10. The FINAL NUMBER OF GUESTS and FINAL FOOD ARRANGEMENTS (INCLUDING ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS) need to be confirmed a minimum of 7 days prior to your party (NOTE: This can be done by contacting us via email at email@example.com or by phoning on 01204 357700).
11. If any guests which have been paid for within the party package do not turn up on the day, we are unable to offer a refund due to the fact that the catering arrangements will have been finalised and the jump spaces have already been reserved.
12. Any additional extras such as Party Cones or the Pizza Upgrade (NOTE: please be aware that pizzas are a replacement for the sandwiches) must be added 1 week prior to the party date, if this wasn’t included in the original party booking.
13. The FINAL OUTSTANDING BALANCE of the party can be paid once the final arrangements have been confirmed with a staff member, this MUST be paid 1 week prior to your party (you can pay over the phone or by visiting reception).
14. You are more than welcome to bring your own birthday cake and candles with you, and we will provide the napkins and the host will organise all this for you. However, no other food or drink is to be consumed within the party room (unless a member of management has authorised this due to a medical condition).
15. Please see our website term and conditions for full information https://www.airvault.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/ Decorations for the party room are allowed if they have been agreed with a member of management team, please contact us prior to your party to make arrangements. If any party guest is under the age of 4, an individual over the age of 18 must accompany them whilst on the arena. If several members of the party are under the age of 4, our policy is that there is a ratio of 1 adult to 3 children. If adult supervision is required for the party, they will be charged the standard free jump price. We recommend that you pre-book any adults required in advance as we cannot guarantee availability on the day. Airvault is not responsible for any customer’s belongings or personal items (this includes gifts/presents/cards, we would advise for these to be taken to your vehicle at the first opportunity, though you take FULL responsibility). If additional guests turn up on the day, there is no guarantee that we will be able to accommodate you. However, we will do our absolute best to but if you are aware before arriving at the venue, please give us a call on 01204 357700 and we can add them on to the booking. Any additional guests will be charged the full party package price and the balance will need to be settled before they have access to the arena.
16. AMMENDMENTS AND CANCELLATION POLICY: All cancellations and amendments need to be authorised by a member of the management team either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 01204 357700. You are able to cancel up to 1 week prior to the date of your party. However, the initial 50% deposit is non-refundable, Airvault can offer, though not obliged to move your booking to another date. The full party amount will be based on the final numbers which have been agreed with a member of staff.